If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, it’s most likely on one of the other pages. You can also try using the search facility. Feel free to send any informational documents that you’d like to share to w-doc.
Planning & Conservation
- Definition of the CA7 Conservation Area
- Islington’s CA7 Design Guidelines leaflet
- Planning & Conservation Guidelines
- Islington Urban Design Guide (Supplementary Planning Document, Jan 2017)
- Basement Development
- Islington Tree Policy
- Guide To Satellite Dishes
- Guide to the Localism Act
- Localism Act 2011
- Localism Bill 2011 - Explanatory Notes
- Hillrise Crime Statistics 2015-18
- Q&A with PC Mick Murray - responses to Community Safety Meeting November 22 2017
- House of Commons briefing paper ‘Police Service Strength’
- Camden & Islington Newsletter December 2017
- Camden & Islington Special Moped Crime Newsletter 2017
- Hillrise SNT Newsletter November 2014
- Hillrise SNT Newsletter November 2013
- Whitehall Park News March 2012
- Bogus Callers Flyer
Who We Are
WHPARA is a Residents Association covering the CA7 Whitehall Park Conservation Area of North Islington. It is run voluntarily by a small group of local residents. More details.
Membership is free so if you would like to be added to our mailing list, please subscribe to receive occasional newsletters, notice of events and a vote at the AGM.